38 Makeup Ideas for Prom
With the end of semester right around the corner, we’ve got some awesome makeup ideas for prom just for you. Whether you have blue eyes or brown, gold themed or silver, natural beauty or glitter like whoa, we have you covered with sweet step by step tutorials, fads, and new tricks. Awesome eyeshadow guides for green and hazel eyes are here, as well as some awesome contouring tutorials for blondes. You obviously won’t be able to fit all of these in for prom, but no worries, you can save them for homecoming ;).
1. Faddish Icon
This smokey glitter look combined with a really sexy wingtip will have jaws on the floor in no time. This is a quick and easy look that seems more complicated than it is!
2. Pretty Pink Princess
If you want more of the pink or rosy look while still keeping it glam-tastic, this look is for you.
3. Dark Red Violet Eye Makeup
More of a sultry look, this red violet smokey look with eye shadow goes great with a red dress.
4. Purple Smoky Eye Makeup
Purple smokey looks can really stand out, but we like this one because it’s a bit more subdued, subtle and sexy.
5. Fuchsias and Oranges
Got a fuchsia or pink dress? Make those eyes pop with this sweet step by step tutorial.
6. Stunning Grey Fancy
Color is awesome, but this fancy monochrome style is simply stunning. If you have a silver or grey dress, we highly recommend this one. The tutorial for this monochrome eyeliner is super easy.
7. Breathtaking Pink Smokey Eye
Another sultry pink smokey eye, but this time with a touch of gold. This is one of those looks that really shows what you can do with good makeup. What a great eye makeup idea for Prom.
8. Effortless Copper Eye Makeup
Looking for something quick and easy but still dramatic and sexy? Check out this simple copper eye tutorial for green eyes. So fun!
9. Polka-Dot Liner
A little bit retro and definitely daring, we really like this polka-dot eyeliner look if you’re looking to up the ante a little bit so you stand out at prom this year.
10. Everyday Naked
Got bright blue eyes or green eyes? Let those colors speak for themselves with this nude everyday look.
11. Luminous Brown and Turquoise
12. Eyebrows for Hooded Eyes
13. Mermaid Eyes
14. A Little Lilac Elegance
15. Zinc-Black Natural Eye
16. Pretty Purple Prom Makeup
17. Pretty Pink
18. Made You Look
19. Sky Blue and Purple Makeup with Uniqueness
20. Lovely Blue Prom Makeup Tutorial
21. Natural Olive Green Eyeshadow Tutorial
22. Startling Natural Eye Makeup for Green Eyes
23. Galaxy Glitter Eye Makeup
24. Brown Gold and Green
25. Simple and Chic Prom Makeup Tutorial
26. Tri-toned Eyeliner
27. Intense Metallic Smokey Eye Tutorial
28. Intense Gold Makeup Tutorial
29. Gold and Brown Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes
30. Fascinating Plum Green Eye Makeup Tutorial for Green Eyes
31. DIY Cat Eye Makeup
32. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Sticks
33. Makeup Galaxy Eyes and Mouth Style
34. Silver Blue Eye Makeup for Brown Eyes
35. DIY Red and Black Eye Makeup
36. Brown and Yellow Eye Makeup
37. DIY Ocean Blue Makeup
38. Green Smoky Eye Makeup for Green Eyes